Friday 24 February 2012

Fake It, Make It Like A Polaroid Picture...

With the release of the new Digital Polaroid camera, that people are wetting themselves about. I have done some experimenting with my own makeshift digital Polaroid camera. There may not be the usual buzzing sound from the Polaroid camera ejecting the film but never the less i still reckon i have produced a digital Polaroid file. 


In a nut shell, i just place the viewfinder of the Super Colour - 635CL, over the lens of my Digital Harinezumi 2 +++ (1-10) camera. i then began to compose and frame my subject matter accordingly.




I composed and framed my images using a Polaroid camera, but used a digital format to capture the subject matter does that not make them Polaroid pictures? I am continuing with this interesting query, this may result in me using many forms of photo capturing devices, only to photograph the view from inside them.




Anyway its something new and may well help me with my current Polarvoid Project 'coming soon to a gallery near you'!

No comments:

Post a Comment