Sunday 12 June 2011

Marketing & Self Promography....

After the hand in of my portfolio, Visual Diary and External folders. I was also required to produce a promotional pack for an extra module. the pack consisted of business and postcards; a DVD slide show of work, a CD of images, an artist statement, a visual CV and a mock funding proposal for a grant from either Arts council of Wales or England. last year i made a set of Business cards and Postcards, for my portfolio and presentation module in the second year. i really enjoyed the designing of the cards and also my DVD. 


I always want my work to look slick and professional. i take time and effort with extra little details, to make the work that little more special. As a class we were shown examples of packages from previous third years. Some were good and some were bad, so i chose to spend some time thinking about how i wanted to package to look. i felt it was fitting to link to design to my final major project work, to give it a documented and archived look. It almost has a medical or evidential feel to it, in keeping with practice ethos.





No comments:

Post a Comment