Tuesday 12 June 2012

Just One More Thing Before I Leave...


Last week i was spending a day with friends, when a text came through asking for work to be submitted to the Oriel Bach gallery in Swansea, There was a cancelation in the gallery so the gallery has rallied round swansea and other local artists, to put work up on the walls for the next week or so. Im leaving for England in less than two weeks and so was pleased to be asked to put work in a group show for one last time in Swansea. 




I wanted to put some of my POLAROVID work in the show. I had some frames my Mother bought me, i sprayed them Matt Black got the the Polaroids mounted neatly ready for hanging. I will pop up soonish i think so i get the work in on time. will document them in the show and post on here. a.s.a.p





No comments:

Post a Comment